- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia’s budget to become transparent2009-11-18 16:29
"Every citizen can get the idea of financing costs on public administration, health care, education and other spheres funded from the state budget of the republic", - South Ossetia's Finance Minister Irina Sytnik remarked, Res IA reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The draft law "On the State Budget of South Ossetia" was discussed by the parliament of South Ossetia.
Earlier Chairman of the RSO Government Vadim Brovtsev reported that the republic leaders are well aware of the volume of work to be done and how difficult the restoration process will be realizing the level of responsibility before people.
Brovtsev informed about 394 private homes now under construction in South Ossetia. 3500 private homes and 272 municipal apartment blocks need repairs.
"There are hundreds of heavy trucks carrying consumer goods, as well as construction and finishing materials to South Ossetia. In order to restore utilities specialized state enterprises were created in the republic", - Brovtsev remarked.