- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azerbaijani company to gasify 150 thousand consumers throughout Georgia2009-11-19 11:23
SOCAR company (Azerbaijan) will gasify 150 thousand consumers throughout Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As the Ministry of Energy of Georgia reports, gasification in regions is provided by SOCAR ENERGY GEORGIA LLC and SUPER GEORGIA GAZ.
Due to the works on provision of gas supply, now completed, natural gas is now brought to 1200 homes of Zugdidi. Yesterday Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili, Energy Minister Alexander Khetaguri as well as SOCAR ENERGY GEORGIA LLC and SUPER GEORGIA GAZ leaders came to Zugdidi. The president lit a gas stove in one of the homes.
The investment program pursued by SOCAR ENERGY GEORGIA as agreed with the government of Georgia will continue for three years to cover almost all regions of the country.