- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Nogaideli plans new visit to Moscow2009-11-19 15:41
For Fair Georgia opposition movement leader, ex PM Zurab Nogaideli is coming to Moscow one of these days.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As Petr Mamradze, the movement's secretary general told Interfax today "unfortunately our current leaders do their best to aggravate relations with Russia to the limit. That is why the opposition must undertake the role of a mediator in Georgian-Russian interstate relations".
He adds Nogaideli plans to meet with representatives of Georgian, Abkhaz and Ossetian diasporas in Moscow.
It will be remembered that at the time of his recent trip to the Russian capital (October 25-28) Georgian ex PM held talks with Secretary of State, Russia's Deputy FM Grigory Karasin. There he stated that Russia's role in conflict settlement in Transcaucasia can't raise any doubts.
Nogaideli also underscored the importance of talks with the RF that must be started without preconditions and ultimatums.
According to him today restoration of relations with Moscow must come first for the dialogue with Abkhazia and Ossetia to be resumed.