- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi Republican Hospital To Go Private2009-11-19 17:23
Today is the first bidding day for the Central Republic Hospital (Tbilisi) privatization.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As the Ministry of Economic Development reported to Interfax the potential investors are offered a 100% state share of the country's biggest clinical hospital whose total assets are estimated at USD 20 mln.
"Privatization of this facility is part of the government program on the country's hospital reform aimed at modernization of health care infrastructure and service quality improvement", - the ministry's spokesman noted.
All those interested must apply before February 15 2010. Then in 25 days' time an auction will be appointed for companies with eligible proposals only.
The hospital's basic price is fixed at USD 12 mln. Under the terms the auction winner will do rehabilitation works to create a multi-profile high-tech modern hospital for at least 430 beds within 38 months from the date of signature of the sale and purchase contract. Preservation of the facility's medical scope for at least 15 years is another obligation of the owner.