- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition to hold a rally on November 252009-11-19 18:22
Part of the Georgian opposition is going to hold a protest action near the parliament of Georgia on November 25.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As Koba Davitashvili, People's Party leader stated today, as one of the organizers of the event he has filed a request to Tbilisi Mayor's Office.
He also said the rally would start near the parliament at 14.00. After the end of the protest its participants will march to Avlabari residence of President Mikheil Saakashvili.
Social and economic demands will be put forward at the rally. As Davitashvili reports, the opposition will call on the government to introduce a fixed tax for small enterprises, 5 years' pension age decrease and calculation of pensions according to the term of service and merits.