- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
US Vice President reiterates support for Georgia’s territorial integrity2009-11-20 11:22
Over the phone talk with Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili on November 18 US Vice President Joseph Biden reiterated support for Georgia's territorial integrity on behalf of Washington.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Vice President Biden called Georgian President Saakashvili on November 18 2009 to discuss democratic reform in Georgia and reiterate the United States' strong support for Georgia's sovereignty and territorial integrity", - the message of the White House goes, RIA Novosti reports.
Biden also underscored the importance of sustaining the commitment to democratic reform to fulfill the promise of the Rose Revolution.
"He also emphasized that all parties should live up to their August 12th and September 8th ceasefire commitments and avoid destabilizing actions", - is remarked in the message. As earlier reported by GeorgiaTimes the press and information department of the Georgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs informed that during Biden's call Saakashivili asked the USA to use their authority to release the Georgian teenagers detained on November 4 in Tskhinval.