- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Baku Condemns West For Inertness on Karabakh Issue2009-11-20 12:09
"International law is invalid presently. If it was valid the Nagorno-Karabakh issue would be solved", - First Deputy Chairman of Azerbaijan's Parliament Ziyafet Askerov said, Trend news agency reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to him international law and norms won't be able to solve the Nagorno-Karabakh issue. "It's only up to Azerbaijan and its troops to solve this problem, - he believes. - The OSCE Minsk group has failed to do anything over all this time. The problem resolution depends entirely on Azerbaijan's will".
Earlier presidents of Azerbaijan and Armenia accepted the proposal by the OSCE Minsk group's co-chairmen to hold another - sixth - round of talks on Karabakh settlement before the end of November.
The meeting time and location will be reported later. President of Azerbaijan Ilkham Aliev and Armenian leader Serge Sargsyan confirmed readiness to pursue discussions and achieve progress in coordination of Karabakh conflict peaceful settlement.