- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bagaturia Calls on Bakradze to Think Of Refugees2009-11-20 14:25
Jondi Bagaturia, a deputy of the Georgian parliament called on Speaker David Bakradze to join in consideration of refugee eviction from their own homes, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Bagaturia, he has information confirming that in the territory of ex 8th regiment in Tbilisi refugees are forcedly evicted from the building of a former kindergarten.
"I have contacts of the people who provided this information and you can personally get in touch with them and solve the issue in order to stop injustice", - Bagaturia remarked.
He also emphasized that Koba Subeliani, Minister of Refugees and Resettlement fails to fulfill his function, thus Bagaturia called to abolish this authority and pass care of refugees over to Abkhazia's "alternative government".