- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia’s ex PM to Meet with Officials in Moscow2009-11-20 16:44
On November 22 Georgia's ex PM, now opposition For Fair Georgia leader Zurab Nogaideli is coming to Moscow on a 4-day working visit.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Today the details of his trip have been reported, VZGLYAD informs.
Nogaideli says he plans to "focus on meetings with Russian officials and representatives of the Georgian diaspora" not specifying though who exactly he will negotiate with.
It will be remembered that during his recent trip to the Russian capital (October 25-28) Georgia's ex PM met with Secretary of State - Russian Deputy FM Grigory Karasin. He stated then that Russia's role in conflict settlement in Transcaucasia can't raise any doubts.
Nogaideli underscored the importance of talks with the RF that must be started without any preconditions or ultimatums.
According to him it's most important to restore relations with Moscow first in order to resume dialogue with Abkhazia and South Ossetia.