- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The opposition: Saakashvili is a monster to be removed in a bloodless way2009-11-23 10:51
The main purpose of the Georgian opposition is the resignation of the current president of Georgia Mikhail Saakashvili and his removal from the country's political space.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to VZGLYAD, this was stated today by co-founder of movement Defend Georgia, former candidate for presidency Levan Gachechiladze.
Tomorrow the opposition is going to start the process of signing two Charters, Solidarity Charter and National Unity Charter.
On the sixth anniversary of the Rose Revolution, the oppositionist referred to Saakashvili who came to power then as to a "monster", who is to "be removed in a bloodless way".
By now, Europe, Russia and the USA have realized that they are dealing "with inadequate power in Georgia"; thus, according to Gachechiladze, Saakashvili is "half isolated".