- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
RF military who took part in the August conflict are ranked among the military actions participants2009-11-23 15:23
According to the head of the state, he has already ordered the government to settle the issue of assigning a relevant status to the Russian army men "regardless of the required extra funds", Interfax reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The decision on such ranking has been already taken and the issue will be closed in the nearest time", - the president said.
Let us remind you that this September the communists of the Volgogradskiy region came out with a proposal of making amendments to the federal law "Concerning Veterans" in terms of putting the defense of South Ossetia and Abkhazia against the Georgian aggression on the list of the military actions, which participants have the right to benefits.
According to Spokeswoman of CPRF of the Volgogradskaya Regional Duma Tatyana Sedova, the delegates are convinced that the military and the MIA officers who fought in the Caucasus last August must be assigned a status of the military actions participants in compliance with the law "Concerning Veterans".
"Soldiers, officers and militia officers took part in the battle; they received wounds and died. The proposed draft law is going to eliminate injustice and reduce social tension in this category of citizens", - Sedova underlined.