- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Head of the Georgian Ministry of Agriculture will be accountable to parliament2009-11-23 19:19
According to GHN, Minister of Agriculture of Georgia Bakur Kvezereli will deliver a speech to the delegates of the Georgian parliament and will present a report on the ministry's activity.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Kvezereli was called to parliament last week. He will be present at the meeting of the agricultural committee of the Georgian parliament.
Before that, Minister of Finance of Georgia Kakha Baindurashvili stated that the sponsorship of the country's agriculture is going to be reduced by nine million laris.
He says that such reduction will be possible not due to the project sponsorship decrease but due to the reduction of means allocated for rtveli (vintage).