- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Several oppositional leaders detained in Tbilisi2009-11-23 23:33
Leaders of the oppositional November 7 movement Dzhaba Dzhishkariani, Irakliy Kordzaya and Dachi Tsaguria were detained tonight in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Gazeta.Ru with reference to Chairperson of non-governmental organization Former Political Prisoners for Human Rights Nana Kakabadze, the oppositionists were detained on Rustaveli avenue when they were heading towards the parliament with posters expressing protest in connection with the recent resonance murders in Georgia.
According to the Georgian human rights defenders, three leaders of the movement are accused of infringing the Meetings and Manifestations Law. Now they are facing a fine or administrative imprisonment up to 90 days.