- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Three RF citizens detained in Georgia2009-11-24 12:56
Three citizens of Russia were detained the day before in the Georgian village of Zemo Nikozi near the border with South Ossetia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
They are accused of illegal border crossing and violation of the visa regime, RIA Novosti reports.
According to the statement made by the Georgian MIA and disseminated today, "yesterday at about 16.30 p.m. (15:30 Moscow time) citizens of Russia Alexander Borkov born 1988, Alexander Popov born 1990 and Maxim Berezov born 1988 were detained in the village of Zemo Nikozi of the Gorijskiy region for the illegal crossing of the Russian-Georgian state border and violation of the visa regime".
According to the Georgian MIA, today, through intermediary of the European Council monitoring mission, the detainees will be transferred to Russia near the village of Ergneti, which is also adjoining South Ossetia.