- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bagapsh promised teachers and doctors a salary increase2009-11-24 13:46
"We have got quite a tolerable situation by the end of the year; so, the next year we will probably increase salaries in the field of education and health care", - President of Abkhazia Sergey Bagapsh is cited by IA Apsnypress.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Bagapsh, despite a great number of serious tasks to be accomplished by the country, primary concern will be given to education and health care.
"When any candidate for presidency promises a 20-thousand rubles salary, it is a bald-faced lie and propaganda, - Bagapsh underlined. - The whole team has been working day and night to increase the salary up to five thousand rubles".
The president also said that many schools in the republic are in poor condition. "In some villages, there are no roofs, desks, not to mention the humiliating fees to be paid by parents, - he said. - Still, all these problems are settled on a step-by-step basis. We cannot mend up everything instantly, and you know it perfectly well".