- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Dolidze: OSCE is ready to watch the elections2009-11-24 17:02
According to one of the leaders of Our Georgia - Free Democrats Victor Dolidze, OSCE is ready to send a mission to Georgia that will watch the local elections, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"OSCE is ready to send not only a short-term but a long-term mission as well, - he underlined. - OSCE is involved in the issue of negotiations on the elections code and they are ready to take part in this process in future".
Dolidze said that he visited Europe not so long ago and participated in the forums in Budapest, Warsaw and Vienna, where he met with the diplomats and the OSCE Secretary General.
"OSCE is also ready to open an office in Georgia that will monitor the processes in the country", - he summed up.