- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
RF preparing a response to the Georgian complaint filed with European Court2009-11-24 17:23
Russia is preparing a response to Georgia's interstate complaint regarding the events in South Ossetia filed with European Human Rights Court this February.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported today by Authorized Representative of MIA of RF Andrey Nesterenko, the Office of Russia's Representative for EHRC has already commenced preparing written comments upon the specified complaints, as well as getting ready for the participation in the hearings, RIA Novosti reports.
The terms of the hearings will be defined later on, he said. Deputy Minister of Justice Georgiy Matushkin is Russia's Authorized Representative for European Human Rights Court.
The Russian party has already sent a number of comments to European Court, having attached the materials relating to the relevant criminal cases initiated by Investigative Committee of the Prosecutor's Office of Russia in connection with the crimes committed by the Georgian servicemen against the people of South Ossetia.
Let us remind you that Investigative Committee of the Prosecutor's Office of Russia has got documentary proof of the death of 162 people of the republic and 48 Russian servicemen including 10 peacemakers that was caused by the last August attack of the Georgian army.