- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Two protest actions to be held in Georgia2009-11-25 11:26
Two actions will be held near the Georgian parliament; one is aimed against the restrictions on the freedom of expression in the country, while another one is aimed at reducing the retirement age by five years, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The action against freedom restrictions is initiated by Human Rights Defense Center, Human Rights Defenders Network of the South Caucasus and other non-governmental organizations.
The actions will be held by representatives of 30 human rights organizations from Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan and Norway.
The People's Party is going to demand a five-year reduction of the retirement age and pension accounting in proportion with one's record and length of service.
According to leader of the party Koba Davitashvili, supporters of the party are going to arrange a march of protest towards the residence of the Georgian President.