- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Border between South Ossetia, Abkhazia and Georgia will be secured by using advanced equipment2009-11-25 12:55
This was stated today by Chairman of Coordination Service of the Border Troops Commanders Council of CIS General-Colonel Alexander Manilov, RIA Novosti reports.
"Today we are using most modern technical means, such as ships, cutters, radar optical and thermal image engineering; all these means will provide the safety of Abkhazia and South Ossetia in the context of the signed bi-lateral agreements", - he is cited by RIA Novosti.
"Everything required to perform the signed agreements is going to be realized; the border will be safely guarded in this location", - the general said.
Let us remind you that this summer, Frontier Service of Federal Security Service of RF completed the installation of its border protection locations in South Ossetia and Abkhazia by their full manning; as soon as it was done, Russian border guards proceeded with comprehensive border protection in the region.