- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
MFA of RF: Yushchenko wants to be totally separated from Russia2009-11-25 14:42
According to RIA Novosti, "The administration of Ukrainian President Victor Yushchenko is following the course for opposing Russia to Ukraine", - MFA of RF stated.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The public rhetoric relating to history and language is aimed at increasing confrontation and damaging the good-neighborly relations between Russia and Ukraine, at opposing Ukraine to Russia in favor of the Euro-Atlantic plans", - the Russian foreign policy administration officers believe.
As is known, Ukraine is currently preparing Yushchenko's order "Concerning extra measures on recognizing the Ukrainian liberation movement of the XX century". Russian MFA underlined that "the Russophobes prefer to avoid remembering" the joint struggle of the peoples of the USSR against Hitlerism.
"This not just "planting" today's politics in history; this is violation of the memory of millions of people who died and their descendants, including the citizens of modern Ukraine", - the official message says.