- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Czech parliament delegation continues to hold meetings in Tbilisi2009-11-25 15:38
Today, the Czech parliament delegation, which is currently making a state visit to Georgia, continues to hold meetings with the country's authorities.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Czech delegates have already conducted negotiations with Chairman of the Georgian Parliament Interim Commission for Restoration of Territorial Integrity Shota Malashkhia. As was stated after the meeting, the delegates discussed the situation with the safety in the Caucasus, as well as the issue of detention of the four Georgian teenagers on November 4 and the possibility of their release.
Yesterday, the delegation of the Czech parliament met with the chairman of the Georgian parliament, the vice speaker, the delegates of the parliamentary majority, members of Committee for Human Rights Protection and Civil Integration.
Today, the guests will visit MFA and Penal Ministry; a meeting with State Minister for Reintegration Temur Yakobashvili is also included in their schedule.