- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
A charge brought against militia sergeant who beat an Abkhazian - 25 November, 20092009-11-25 17:23
Former militia sergeant Anver Ibragimov who beat an Abkhazian to death in Moscow is charged with abusing his official powers and causing heavy bodily injury, Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The investigation is also going to apply for selecting imprisonment as a pre-trial restriction for the accused.
Head of the city Main Department of Internal Affairs Vladimir Kolokoltsev underlined that the reputation of Moscow militia has been stricken another blow. "I made personal apologies to the relatives and friends of the killed man on behalf of Moscow militia and me personally", - he stated.
As is known, on November 23, a conflict developed on a household basis between the men and three people dressed in militia uniform in McDonald's near Kuzminki metro station. The cross-talk ended in a fight. Eventually, a 19-year-old native of Abkhazia Eduard Gurtskai was beaten to death by the MIA officers.