- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
U.S. are going to discuss regional safety problems in Transcaucasia2009-11-25 19:56
Director of Strategic Studies Center under the President of Azerbaijan Elkhan Nuriev is going to pay a visit to the United States. On December 2, he will hold meetings with Vice President of international consulting organization The Cohen Group Ambassador Mark Grossman, Director for Armitage International Ambassador Richard Armitage and the leading representatives of the U.S. expert community.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Trend, Nuriev is going to tell the American diplomats and politicians about the activity of the Center; he will also discuss the problems of regional safety and hold consultations as to the prospects of cooperation with the leading "brain centers" of the USA.
On December 4, Nuriev is going to deliver a speech at Kentish Law College of Illinois Technological Institute in Chicago at the regional conference on the issue of "Geopolitical situation in the Caspian basin and American-Azerbaijani relationship during the Barack Obama administration years" organized by the U.S. Azerbaijani network (US Azeris Network).