- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New head of the Georgian president’s administration2009-11-26 11:02
President Mikhail Saakashvili's decision to replace the head of administration was reported by press-speaker of the head of the state Manana Mandzhgaladze who had also occupied this post recently.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to her, Temur Dzhanashia, who had headed Mikhail Saakashvili's guard service, is appointed head of the president's administration.
Dzhanashia has been working in the state guard since 1994. He graduated from the faculty of law of the Tbilisi University with a diploma of a lawyer.
Dzhanashia replaced head of administration Ekaterina Sharashidze, who is now economic advisor to president; she is responsible for the attraction of investments into the country. Some time before, Sharashidze had occupied the post of minister of economic development of Georgia.