- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Another case of A/H1N1 identified in Tbilisi2009-11-26 13:44
Another case of A/H1N1 was identified in laboratory conditions in Tbilisi. According to Rustavi-2 TV company, virus A/H1N1 is carried by a second-grade pupil of Tbilisian school No. 161.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The boy's state of health is characterized as satisfactory. He is receiving medical treatment at home; his life is not endangered.
This is the third case of A/H1N1 in school No.161. Although the studies go on, the level of attendance has sharply declined.