- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia allocated 3,5 thousand dollars for transportation of the Abkhaz killed in Moscow2009-11-26 14:34
The Georgian government indemnified the expenses for the transportation of the body of a 19-year-old refugee from Abkhazia Eduard Gurtskoj to Moscow.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As was stated on the air of Rustavi-2 TV company by Minister for Refugees and Accommodation Koba Subeliani, about 3,5 thousand dollars have been paid and the body will be transported today. He said that funeral expenses will also be paid by the government.
According to VZGLYAD, Subeliani specified that Gurtskoy's refugee family lives in the village of Tskneti near Tbilisi.
As reported earlier by GeorgiaTimes, on November 23, about 23:00 Moscow time, the 02 Service of the Main Department of Internal Affairs received a message about discovering the body of a man at 32-1 Zelenodolskaya str.
Later on, it was found out that a conflict on household grounds developed between two men and three men dressed in militia uniform in McDonald's near Kuzminki metro station.
Cross-talk ended in a fight; then, the conflict participants broke up. However, in a while, the native of Abkhazia Eduard Gurtskoy felt bad; he fell down and died before the ambulance arrived. The second man, David Zhtsomidava, ran away in panic.
Head of Main Department of Internal Affairs of Moscow Vladimir Kolokoltsev dismissed Commander of the Second Operations Regiment of MDIA Vladimir Domashev in connection with the incident.
Three militia men that took part in the conflict were also fired. It was discovered that all of them were inebriated. Initiators of the fight have already confessed criminal conduct and have given confessionary statements.
Before that, Official Representative of Investigative Committee of the Prosecutor's Office Vladimir Markin had reported that former militia sergeant Anver Ibragimov was charged with abusing his official powers and causing heavy bodily injury that lead to the death of the victim.