- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia and Abkhazia are going to sign a flight connection agreement2009-11-26 15:19
By order of Prime Minister of RF Vladimir Putin, Ministry of Transportation of Russia is going to conduct negotiations with the government of Abkhazia, which will result in signing an intergovernmental agreement on cooperation in the field of air traffic.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Each of the parties contributes to the establishment of conditions enabling the other party to perform aircraft flights, as well as its navigational, technical and airport servicing", - the draft agreement says.
In compliance with the supplement to the agreement, "the party responsible for servicing the air space above the territory of the state of the other party shall be responsible for the quality and completeness of such servicing".
At the same time, according to the draft agreement, the delegation of this function to the Russian party must be grounded by a separate agreement.
As reported earlier by Ministry of Transportation, the draft agreement on transferring the responsibility for flight connection servicing in Abkhazia to Russia is being currently developed.
According to RIA Novosti, "the Russian party informs international organizations about the activity of civil aviation of Abkhazia and represents the interests of the republic of Abkhazia in the republic until Abkhazia joins the International Civil Aviation Organization", - the draft agreement says.