- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
One hundred major facilities will be put up for privatization in Georgia2009-11-27 12:53
One hundred major facilities will be put up for privatization in Georgia by the end of this year.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The list of facilities that might be of interest for investors in terms of business is being currently developed, Trend reports.
As Minister of Economic Affairs Grigol Gobedzhishvili said at the meeting held by Anti-Crisis Council today, they are not going to be assessed against pre-war standards but will undergo a repeated audit. The price for each facility will not be less than one million.