- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tanker of Cambodia paid Georgia a 65 thousand laris fine2009-11-27 17:27
Upon the resolution of the Georgian court, tanker GREAS flying the flag of Cambodia paid an environment pollution fine to the amount of 65 thousand laris (1 laris = 1, 67 dollars) and a compensation of 1 155 laris.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the Georgian Border Police, after that, the vessel was granted the right of freedom of navigation, Trend reports.
Let us remind you that recently, the Georgian border guards detained a vessel flying the flag of Cambodia near the fourth quay of the Poti port. As was reported by the Georgian border police, the detention was performed jointly with the environmental protection inspection officers on the grounds of pollution of the Georgian water zone of the Black Sea: dry-cargo ship GREAS was pouring out its waste near the fourth quay of the port of Poti.