- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Public TV is going to make an episodic series on Russia2009-11-27 18:18
Georgian parliament interim commission for territorial integrity restoration and the Public Television of Georgia are about to launch a joint project that implies making a series of documentaries on Russia's foreign policy in the Soviet times and during the period that followed.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The issue was discussed at today's session held by the territorial integrity restoration commission, which was attended by Director General of the Public TV Georgiy Chanturia and the documentaries creative team members.
"We are going to tell the wide public in Georgia and abroad about the threat created by the Russian imperialism not only for the former Soviet republics but also for the Eastern Europe, as well as and for the whole world and its stability", - Chairman of the commission Shota Malashkhia stated.
Georgiy Chanturia promised that the series will be of the highest quality, meeting the world standards. Shooting is going to be started in the nearest days.