- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azerbaijan is getting ready to clear mines from the “occupied territories”2009-11-27 20:54
According to Head of National Mine Clearance Agency of Azerbaijan Nazim Ismailov, the scope of work of the organization will grow several times next year, which is attributed to bringing the "occupied territories" back, 1news.az reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"As soon as these lands are freed, the agency will face the task of increasing the number of bomb technicians, mine clearing units and dogs several times, - he underlined. - We have done precise calculations and we already know the amount of equipment to be bought and bomb technicians and scout dogs to be trained. Still, it is not yet time to reveal this number".
Earlier, Minister of Defense of Azerbaijan Safar Abiev stated that Azerbaijan will have no other choice than to resort to the military way of settling the problem on Nagorny Karabakh.
"As a result of Armenian aggression, over a million of our fellow countrymen have been banished from their homeland, and the negotiations that have been held in the context of the OSCE Minsk group for already 15 years bring no result", - the minister believes.
Abaev underlined that, considering the situation, Azerbaijan will have no other choice than resorting to the military way of settling the problem.