- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kokoity: work pace should not be delayed2009-11-27 20:25
President of South Ossetia Edurad Kokoity has checked the progress of restoration works performed in the center of the capital of the republic. While examining one of the sites, the president said that there is no reason to delay the work pace, for it might lead to the irritation of the citizens, IA Res reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Numerous promises do not work, - he said, while examining one of the destroyed houses. - This house should be constructed as soon as possible".
According to Chairman of the government of South Ossetia Vadim Brovtsev, the inconsistency of certain issues, workers' failures and slow construction pace create a need for an urgent working conference.