- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alasania and Dzidziguri top the survey about the future Tbilisi Mayor2009-11-30 10:38
Irakli Alasania and Zviad Dzidziguri top the Internet survey devoted to coming elections of Mayor of Tbilisi - Noviy Region.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Dzidziguri, the Conservative, won 27 per cent of votes; Alasania, the Alliance for Georgia leader - 26 per cent.
Further positions are held by Koba Davitashvili, Kakha Shartava, Levan Gachechiladze, Shalva Natelashvili, Salome Zourabishvili - less than 20 per cent.
According to the second round of the Internet poll, Dzidziguri won 52 per cent of votes; Alasania - 48.