- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ukrainian presidential candidate campaigns for “national dictatorship”2009-11-30 11:22
Accorsing to Sergey Ratushnyak, the Mayor of Uzhgorod, and the presidential candidate, Ukraine must be saved "in the most dictatorial way" - Lenta.ru.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The villain must be cut to his size; the bribetaker judge - up against the wall; prosecutor - up against the wall; customs officer, taxation officer - up to the wall. Every state official must have a choice: decent and well-paid job or a guillotine".
Ratushnyak highlighted that only such radical measures can save Ukraine and drive it out of crisis.
The presidential candidate also said that corruption is blossoming in Ukraine; and all the TV channels, financial system, industry and energy sphere belong to "evil clans".
Presidential elections in Ukraine will be held on January 17th 2010.