- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tskhinval confirmed detention of a Georgian citizen2009-11-30 15:49
According to an unnamed source in the State Security Committee of South Ossetia, one Georgian citizen was really detained in the region - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We do not impede the movement of Georgians to settlement Perevi and from it. But the driver of the bus didn't stop at the border guard post, hit the bar, and instead of driving to Perevi, he turned to the right to South Ossetia, to Karzman location, and was detained by Russian border guards when leaving the settlement."
The matter is: there's only one road from Perevi to Georgia, and it goes via South Ossetia. To reach the settlement one has to cross the border.
The detained was handed off to border guards of South Ossetia.