- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Flights between Moscow and Tbilisi to be restored temporarily2009-11-30 17:07
The direct flights between Russia and Georgia will be temporarily restored for New Year and Christmas holidays, stated Zurab Noghaideli, the Movement for United Georgia leader - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the opposition leader, the temporary restoration of direct flights became the main result of his recent visit to Moscow. The air connection was severed after August 2008 events.
Previously Noghaideli stated that in Moscow he had meetings in the Foreign Ministry; with Evgeniy Primakov, the head of Trade and Industry Chamber; and also with many representatives of the Just Russia and the United Russia parliamentary fractions.
"Discussion of issues under consideration will be continued, as decisions hasn't already been made," he added.