- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Hammarberg promises to take all possible measures to release teenagers2009-12-01 10:20
Last night, returning from Tskhinval, Thomas Hammarberg, the CE Commissioner for Human Rights, promised to take all the possible measures to release Georgian teenagers, detained by the authorities of South Ossetia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his view, the question is very delicate, but he expressed hope the children would be released.
The Commissioner added he visited the teenagers and called their condition satisfactory. He talked to the mother of one boy [Georgi Romelashvili] who met him, and said her son had a cold.
Today Hammrberg holds meetings in Tbilisi, tomorrow intends to visit Tskhinval again and negotiate with leaders of South Ossetia.