- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Invest in Georgia business forum to be held in New York2009-12-01 11:14
Today Invest in Georgia business forum opens in New York.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Georgia will be represented by the governmental delegation headed by PM Nika Gilauri, trend reports, citing to the State Chancellery.
The delegation will also include Zurab Pololikashvili, the Minister of Economy.
Tbilisi intends to present the spheres of economy, able to cause interest of British businessmen.
The Georgian delegation participated in the similar conference on November 25th in London, on December 16th the similar even will be held in Abu-Dabi.