- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian experts weren’t allowed to Georgia2009-12-01 12:49
The visit of group of Russian experts and researchers won't take place. The delegation arrived from Yerevan today, but was stopped in Tbilisi airport, two members were prohibited to visit the country.gt-en-newsitem-inside
They are: Nikolay Silayev, the expert of the Center for Caucasus Research of the Moscow Institute of International Relations; and Sergey Mironenko, the director of the Archive of the Russian Federation.
The delegation decided to return to Moscow in the sane way- via Yerevan.
The visit was planned for December 1st-3rd . They intended to hold meetings with Georgian colleagues and discuss prospects of restoring cooperation in sphere of research.