- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bus driver detained in Gali region of Abkhazia2009-12-01 17:05
Goch Shamugia, the driver of mini bus, was detained in Gali region of Abkhazia, bordering on Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Shamugia was carrying nuts and foods to Zugdidi [West Georgia], border guards detained his bus and took in Gali direction," the message says - Novosti-Gruzia.
He's accused of illegal crossing of the border and must pay the fine - RUB 5 000 [USD 170].
Yesterday the authorities of South Ossetia detained Ramaz Makasrashvili, the Georgian citizen, who drove the bus, didn't stop at the border guard post, hit the bar and drove further. He's charged of crossing the administrative border. Today he was handed over to the Georgian side.