- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Baku complains about Euronews2009-12-02 10:22
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan press service sent a protest letter to Euronews Channel in regard to the reportage about the Nagorno-Karabakh. According to Baku, the material distorts historic facts - Today.az.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The report can be appreciated as not meeting journalistic standards because it features position of only one side. The report openly demonstrated a unilateral position," said Elkhan Polukhov, the spokesman.
"The embassy of Azerbaijan in France was also informed about the problem to take necessary steps to investigate the issue," he added.