- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia released five South Ossetian citizens2009-12-02 12:22
The released has already met with their relatives. According to the South Ossetian side, the Georgian side still keeps 40 South Ossetian citizens illegally.
Yesterday in Tskhinval Hammarberg propsed to release on 17-year old Georgian teenager, kept under guard, and two underaged Georgian citizens. He added in that case he would offer the Georgian side to set free one of the South Ossetian citizens, kept in Gori, under police guard.
He explained in that case the process everybody hopes on, would be somehow opened; and if he left without any results, he wouldn't be able to exert pressure on the Georgian government.