- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Mass media: Okruashvili can be killed2009-12-02 14:19
Leliko Japaridze, the Movement for United Georgia leader, believes that the return of Irakli Okruashvili, the party leader, is necessary for beginning of protest actions. However, Japaridze believes Okruashvili is sentenced to death, Regnum reports, citing to the Versia [Georgian newspaper].gt-en-newsitem-inside
"People should take Okruashvili's side and cover him, because in case of his return to the motherland he'll be just killed because of apprehension that both civilians and army will follow him," Japaridze said.
In March Vano Merabishvili, the Interior Minister, said that in case ex-Minister of defense Okruashvili appears in Georgia, law enforcement organs will act according to the law.
Okruashvili is wanted, though it's known that he's in hiding in France. After intensification of Georgian opposition's activities talks about his possible return started.