- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Astrologer: Russia and Georgia to unite in confederation2009-12-02 14:48
Pavel Globa, the Russian astrologer, believes that in 2021 the significant economic progress will begin, and Ukraine, Georgia, Belarus and Kazakhstan will unite with it in a confederation - Novy Region.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He added that in the future the USA will still be a strong state, but will lose its status of a superpower.
Georgia severed diplomatic relations with Russia after August 2008 events; Russia recognized independency of Abkhazia and South Ossetia on August 26th 2008.
On August 8th 2008 Georgia drew troops in South Ossetia. In result Tskhinval was practically ruined, over 200 civilians and peacemakers were killed. In response Russia conducted the "peace enforcement" operation.