- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vashadze negotiated with OSCE Secretary General2009-12-02 15:11
In the course of OSCE ministerial in Athens Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia, negotiated with OSCE Secretary General Marc Perrin de Brichambaut.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The parties discussed the current situation in Georgia, underlined the importance of international organizations, including the role of OSCE in the process of strengthening security and stability in Georgia. - Press and Information Department of the Foreign Ministry of Georgia.
The same day Vashadze met with Kanat Saudabayev, his counterpart from Kazakhstan. Alongside with the issue of bilateral relations, the Georgian Foreign Minister and Foreign Minister of Kazakhstan, as the future holder of the OSCE Chairmanship, discussed the issues of future cooperation within OSCE.
Yesterday, in the framework of the OSCE Ministerial, Vashadze held bilateral meetings with ministers of foreign affairs of Finland, Austria, Sweden, Germany, Czech Republic, Malta, Croatia.
The sides discussed bilateral and multilateral cooperation between the states and emphasized future prospects of development and enhancing the cooperation. At the meetings the Georgian Foreign Minister underlined the urgency of sharing experience to the Georgian colleagues by NATO new member states. In the course of the aforesaid meetings, the Ministers discussed the close cooperation within international organizations as well as Georgia's integration with European and Atlantic structures. It was underlined that active cooperation within NATO, OSCE and EU is of special importance. Finally, the sides once more expressed their readiness to continue deepening of cooperation in the future.