- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian teenagers being tried in Tskhinval2009-12-02 16:21
The trial of the Georgian teenagers, detained on November 4th in South Ossetia, started in Tskhinval.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Georgians were granted the services of an attorney and a translator.
Thomas Hammarberg, the Council of Europe Commisioner for Human Rights, staying in South Ossetia, will be waiting for the sentence.
At the same time he said the sentence would show it wasn't conditional on political factors, and he would respect any sentence.
Besides, he brought five Ossetian hostages, set free from Georgian capture. It was the result of his negotiations with South Ossetian leader Eduard Kokoyty.
The teenagers - Aleko Tsabadze [ born 1995], Levan Khmisuashvili [born 1992], Victor Buchukuri  and Georgi Romelashvili  were detained by South Ossetian law enforcement structures for illegal crossing of the state border and carrying the explosive matters. They all are origins of settlement Tirdznisi, Gori region of Georgia.