- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Iakobashvili didn’t know about Ossetian captives2009-12-02 17:41
"We repeatedly stated our position that no Ossetian will be detained unless he's a bandit. The Ossetian side must do the same", said Temur Iakobashvili, the State minister for reintegration issues of Georgia - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He added he didn't know about today's release of five citizens of South Ossetia, kept in territory of Georgia for more than a year.
According to the previous messages, The Georgian side released five citizens of South Ossetia, captured after August 2008 events. They were delivered in Tskhinval by Thomas Hammarberg, the CE Commissioner for Human Rights - Res.
The released has already met with their relatives.