- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Trial on Georgian teenagers finished2009-12-02 18:31
The trial on the four teenagers from Georgia, detained in South Ossetia on November 4th for crossing the border illegally and carrying explosive matters, is finished - Res.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Levan Khmiadashvili [born 1992] and Victor Buchukuri  were sentenced to one year in a penal colony. Georgi Ramelashvili and Aleko Tsabadze [both born in 1995] were sentenced to one year of suspended punishment and were released.
The president's office for post-conflict settlement said that Thomas Hammarberg, the CE Commissioner for Human Rights refused to leave South Ossetia until all the teenagers are set free.