- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia-NATO Council to be held on December 4th2009-12-03 10:29
Russia-NATO Council sitting is planned for December 4th, and isn't cancelled by anyone, announced Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov yesterday - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Previously Russia's envoy to NATO Rogozin said the Canadian delegation blocked adoption of all the documents at the coming Russia-NATO Council ministerial meeting. He believes that all the disputable questions on agenda must be solved before the sitting. Rogozin considers that a number of NATO member countries are against the reset of relations with Russia, and in his view, the actions of Canadian delegation prove it.
The envoy didn't mention the discords the delegations of Canada and Russia faced. But previously these were the claims for Arctic shelf and the diplomatic scandal, concerned with deprivation of accreditation of the two NATO information centre in Moscow employees.
It will be the first formal sitting of Russia-NATO Council at the level of foreign ministers after the conflict in South Ossetia in August 2008.