- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and the European Commission to sign three financial agreements2009-12-03 16:02
Today the government of Georgia and the European Commission will sign three financial agreements.gt-en-newsitem-inside
From the Georgian side they'll be inked by Georgi Baramidze, the Vice PM and the State Minister for European and Atlantic Integration; and Kakha Baindurashvili, the Minister of Finance; from European - Per Eklund, the head of the European Commission representative office in Georgia.
The ceremony will be held in the State Chancellery of Georgia.
They imply allocation of EUR 2 mln to the care for the children and support of child protection state programs; EUR 19 mln - to the sphere of professional education and trainings; EUR 8.4 for support of the action plan of the European Neighborhood Policy.